Tuesday, July 14, 2009



40 years ago, on July 20th 1969, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon.

15 years ago, I went skiing in Sun Valley with my family. We used walkie talkies to communicate with each other on the slopes.

One morning, my mother and I jumped on a ski lift with an older couple we did not know.

On the long ride to the summit, in between "roger thats" and "10-4s" with the cousins and grandparents waiting in the lodge, we made friends with the couple next to us.

Just as my mother finished explaining to them how she could talk with her twin sister all the way on the other side of the mountain, the woman said, very politely, "Oh yes, well, this is my husband Buzz Aldrin. He's used one of those before."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! love the story!

Pedraum said...

This story wins!

Nabil said...

amazing!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS STORY...POWERFUL CHARACTERS ARE IN THIS..I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR IT...MAY IT BE THE WINNER...
kristina

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step